Follow the steps below to set up an account using Outlook Express.
1) Open OUTLOOK EXPRESS.
2) Click on the TOOLS BUTTON then click on ACCOUNTS.
3) On the ACCOUNTS SCREEN click on the MAIL TAB.
4) On the MAIL TAB click on the ADD BUTTON and select MAIL from the drop down list.
A connection Wizard should pop up.
5) Fill in the DISPLAY NAME FIELD on the CONNECTION WIZARD with any name of your choice. This name does not have to be your Email Address, this name is only used by you to identify the email account. Click the NEXT BUTTON when finished.
6) Fill in the EMAIL ADDRESS FIELD with the email address you picked out. Ex. email@example.com. Click the NEXT BUTTON when finished.
7) Select from the Drop Down List in the MY INCOMING MAIL SERVER IS A SERVER, POP3.
8) Fill in the INCOMING MAIL SERVER FIELD with mx.tyonek.net.
8) Fill in the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER FIELD with mx.tyonek.net, click on the NEXT BUTTON when finished.
9) Fill in the ACCOUNT NAME FIELD type your email address again.
10) In the PASSWORD FIELD type the password you picked out, remember passwords are case sensitive. Also check the box that says REMEMBER PASSWORD, if you would like Outlook to remember your password. Click the NEXT BUTTON when finished.
11) If you set up your email account correctly you will see this screen, click on the FINISH BUTTON to complete the setup.
Your email account should now be functional and you can send and receive email. If your email account does not work, go through the above steps again to make sure all the information entered was correct. If the information was entered correctly and it is still not working, try checking your email account online at www.tyonek.net, if you can successfully log in online then your email account is function properly and a setting in Outlook Express is wrong and you should contact the support services for outlook express. If you can not successfully log in online then your email account may have a problem and you should call the Supervision Inc. Wasilla Office at (800) 478-2556.
To return the the Homepage click here.